Wednesday, June 23, 2010

My Week of Shopping 06/18/2010

Good week at Bilo this week. I was able to get a big pack of cube steak, ground meat, and pork chop plus everything you see in this picture for $40.52! Before sales and my coupons the total was $$103.88 !! I got some awesome deals at Publix this week as well. The best thing about Publix this week was running into a good friend that I turned on to coupon shopping! My total this week here was $30. I got several things here that I did not have coupons for, and the Starbucks ice cream is out of this world! :)





I walked in CVS with a $5 ECB (extra buck) and walked out with $10 in ECB's !! Here is what I did.
The Gillette was on sale for $4, printed you off a $4 in ECB's (limit 2) I used a BOGOF coupon on the Gillette (printed off $4 for each body wash. Had to buy $1 candy so my total would be more than my ECB ($5).
Took the $8 in ECB and a Huggies Q for $3 off. Total for Huggies Box diapers was $10.19 Plus I walked out with a $10 ECB that printed from the Huggies diapers!

No comments:

Post a Comment